Electrical Stimulation has been used in chiropractic offices for years…and it is time to move past the ‘old school’ and get into the newest technology that gives you much better results than the original form used most commonly in offices.
Introducing (drumroll please…):
Microcurrent Therapy is an exceptional way to help heal the body, namely soft tissues. It is also an effective way to relieve pain within the body. The therapy utilizes very small amounts of current to produce signals that replicate those occurring in the body naturally. This current is very small and is almost unnoticeable to the patient.
This is a great therapy if there is a spasm in a back or neck muscle. It works well in relaxing the muscle and allowing it to return to its normal state rather quickly. Short therapy sessions are excellent at facilitating healing from acute and chronic pain.
One of the best features of this treatment is that you can rent or buy a unit to take home and heal when you are not in our office!
PATIENTS COMMONLY REPORT RESULTS FOR THESE CONDITIONS:
- CARPAL TUNNEL
- FROZEN SHOULDER
- ACUTE LUMBAR DISC
- TENNIS ELBOW
- SCAR TISSUE
- KNEE PAIN
- MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE
Call our office if you would like to know more about Micro-Current and if it can help you: (740) 386-6580
A little more detail on how Micro-Current works if you are so inclined to read it:
- During its application on the skin, the Avazzia affects the C-Fibers of the nervous system (these are the nerves that carry pain messages to the brain that say “I hurt!”).
- Stimulation opens the channels of these C-Fibers allowing the release of neuropeptides and endorphins (these feel really good!).
- Neuropeptide release continues both during and after treatment.
- The body’s own internal pharmacy is unlocked by the cascading effect of these ‘nerve chemicals’.
- The process affects all pathological processes and helps you maintain a relaxed state during recovery
Healing is Always Electronic!
- Healing requires restoration of the power supply to the cells.
- One must supply electrons to the membrane (capacitor).
- One must supply light (or glucose to create light) and nutrients to create ATP (“cellular gasoline”).
- Once they have enough energy, cells know what to do—it’s programmed into them = the body knows how to heal itself.