I am currently researching this new “superfood” and would like any comments or references to good research on this drink. I am especially interested in the drink containing the glucosamine which is called the “active” Mona Vie.
Please leave comments about your experiences with Mona Vie and Acai!
Many people ask me about what to eat each and every day. I have many suggestions and things to say about nutrition, but what better way to tell you than to let you know what I eat every morning. So here it is…
I start off with a fruit-shake that has in it:
1. 1 cup of spring water
2. 1/2 Banana
3. 4 Strawberries
4. ½ cup of blueberries
5. 2 heaping spoonfuls of SP Complete (NOT 10 as I accidentally said in the video!)
6. 2 heaping spoonfuls of SP Whey Protein
How To Put It All Together:
Here is how I make my shake. I pour in the 1 cup of water first. Then add half of a banana (broken up into 2 pieces), the strawberries, and the blueberries. Start the blender. Blend all of the fruit and water up until it is mixed, then add (as the blender is still mixing) through the top, the 4 heaping spoonfuls of SP products. Let this mix in for about 10 seconds and you are good to go!
Super Easy…Super Healthy
This is a very quick and easy breakfast. You will have more energy after a powerful breakfast such as this than you know what to do with. Also, if you are trying to lose weight, make sure you are eating breakfast so that your metabolism starts up early in the morning to start burning those calories.
Now For My Vitamins:
I will let you know what vitamins I take each day to stay healthy. I don’t have enough room here to go into why I take each one, but every one I take is for a specific reason (you can read more about Vitamin D in this newsletter). I take whole food vitamins as opposed to the ones you can buy in the store because they work much better and you don’t have to take as many of them. So here is what I take:
1. Cataplex ACP (Vitamins A, C, and P for permeability into the cells)
2. Cataplex B (B vitamins for energy mainly)
3. Cataplex D (Vitamin D for calcium balance, immunity, and MUCH more)
4. 1 Teaspoon of Carlson’s Lemon Flavored Cod Liver Oil (this is for Vitamin D, Vitamin A, and Omega 3 Fatty Acid’s. I hate the taste of fish…this has NO fish taste whatsoever.)
5. 1 Tablespoon of Clark’s Essential Minerals (If you don’t have all of the essential minerals…your vitamins will NOT work as they are supposed to)
6. Symplex M (for male hormones. There is Symplex F for females).
7. Catalyn (this is my multivitamin for a good all around balance)
8. Cataplex G
9. Tuna Omega 3 Fish Oil
10. Black Current Seed Oil (for specific fatty acids)
11. Wheat Germ Oil (for naturally occurring Vitamin E)
So, as you can see I take quite a few things…but I don’t have to take much of each one. The reason I am able to have so much energy and to stay so healthy is due to this daily regiment. There have been times when I have not done this and I notice a distinct difference. In such a physically demanding job as being a chiropractor, I must do this to be at the top of my game each and every day.
Claim Your FREE Back Pain Relief Guide Now! Simply enter your name and email below: